Friday, December 10, 2004

It's Friday afternoon, and life is good.

People, when I walked out of the university building today, after getting out of class early, the sun was shining bright and lighting up this cold day. It doesn't get much better I thought, and how I should write about it in the blog. And there you have it. But I don't wanna bore you with the details, just letting you know I walked on the sunny side today. Other than that, there is not much to say, except Alice earned herself some points again, but only 2 this time, for forgetting to say what album the song is from, again. Should I worry that I can't really remember what I did this week? I mean anything that stands out? Oh well, maybe next week. Sing along to this:

"You best believe I put in time to conceive
deep concentration from sunrise to eve,
and even in my sleep sometimes rhymes formulate
free form lyrical storm falling from a cloudy brain..."

Yes, we are leaving the realms of rock and dive straight into hip-hop. And I'm taking you all along.

 | Talkers (0)