Thursday, October 28, 2004

Yes, you HAVE to read this.

It's the first week of classes and as usual, there is only a bit of preliminaries, and you get out of class an hour early. I'm not complaining, I just feel sorry for you, cause you have to read through another waste of words from yours truly. And this time I really don't know where to start. I'm not listening to any music so there goes that topic. My favorite soccer team lost last night, even though it was close. They're still on number 2 in the rankings, but they need to win their next game. They have lost two in a row now, after a 13-game not-losing streak. And they played with 11 against 10 for the last 25 minutes too. What a bummer. Have you noticed the alliteration I used above? Pretty sweet, huh? I just couldn't let it go unmentioned. It's the only thing this post has going for itself. I almost feel sorry for it. I mean compared to the other ones, it lacks in quality and quantity, even though it has come to my attention, that some are considered 'longwinded'. A ludicrous claim considering that I write the facts and nothing but the facts. Meanwhile, I am totally hijacking this blog. Christina just doesn't have time to post, and when she gets home from work she just doesn't feel like it. I don't blame her. Well, I guess that's it for now. I just hope this post will be able to handle the teasing from its peers. Maybe I will have to give it an outstanding feature that sets it apart from the rest, and that it will be envied for. Like a name. And a tenseful build-up depicting my train of thought coming up with such a grand idea. So everyone that's reading this: Give this post a name! Show your compassion and help relieve some of the damage that its creator has caused. Your help is very much appreciated and will be rewarded.

 | Talkers (0)