Friday, October 01, 2004

The Rhein and Relatives

This weekend Christoph and I are going to be spending some quality time with his family. On Saturday we are going to meet his immediate family in Wiesbaden where we will then meet up with parts of the extended family. So I get the chance to meet some more of the family. Yeah! Christoph doesn't really know these people very well either, so I am sure it is going to be an adventure for him too. We are also going to take a boat ride down the Rhein. Since I have never done this before, I think it will be fun as long as the boat doesn't sink or wreck. However, Christoph seems to think it is going to be the most boring thing on earth, but once he has a few drinks in him I am sure he will see it differently. Oh well, only time will tell. I will keep you posted on how it went. Have a nice weekend everyone! Cheers!

 | Talkers (0)