Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I made it - ain't nobody believin' me

That's a line from 'Somebody's Gotta Do It' from the latest Roots album. Just to let ya know. Yesterday was quite eventful. I passed my test in LDV (pat on the back) and if I pass the DaF one as well everything is going as planned. I don't expect it to be too much of a problem. And then this semester will be the last one where I have to take classes and then it's my thesis and more oral exams and I will hopefully be done next summer. Awesome.
Then, while I was waiting on the bus to go get my results for the test yesterday (because they wouldn't tell us right away) some drunk dude was at the bus stop and he was just totally gone. In the end he was laying in front of the chairs under the little roof passed out. Of course it was a little bit of a dilemma cause on the one hand I felt sorry for him, but on the other, what could I do that would help him?
Then, when I took my car to do some grocery shopping, there was a flyer stuck in my door, not on the windshield as usual. And it was for a whorehouse here in Trier. I'm not even kidding. I can't make stuff up that's this good. With directions and an internet address and everything.
And finally to round things off, we went over to Alice's house to carve pumpkins. Plenty of fun. Well first we ate a Nudelauflauf we had prepared and some tasty pieces of pumpkin that Alice made and that broke our heart. Bummer. Then we went to gutting and carving and for my first carved pumpkin, I didn't mess it up completely. So plenty of mentionworthy stuff in one day. And that was only Monday. Unfortunately, we have a dentist's appointment today, so let's not get our hopes up.

 | Talkers (0)