Friday, November 26, 2004

Hot tips and broken pick-ups.

Okay, so I guess I will give a little hint about the song you are supposed to guess. But it appears that really, no one is interested in winning a great CD with all kinds of great songs on it. And it's so easy. I mean of course I would prefer if you actually knew, but it's okay to google the lyrics and find out that way. So the band we're looking for is one that I'm almost positive everybody knows. So I deliberately chose a song off an older, less popular album. And still fans claim that it is their best album ever made. While I don't disagree with that, some of my favorite songs are on a different album. But altogether this album stands out. Anyway, the band has recently followed the footsteps of Johnny Cash in one of their videos.
That's enough for now. Just have a guess!
And just because I feel like it, here is another song by a different band:

"Some of those that want forces
are the same that burn crosses"

Please don't disappoint me again. It's Christmas time.

 | Talkers (0)