Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Quirky Title

Since it was starting to look like this was just "Christoph's blog for rambling" I decided to finally post something so you all know I am still alive and well. Well, I guess I could talk about our weekend, but there is not too much to report. We went to Christoph's parents from Friday until Monday afternoon (this week is a short week because Monday was a holiday here). It was kinda good for me though, because I got my birthday presents from his parents and Grandma and his mom also made me a cake. It is called Cefrisch Torte and tastes really good. It is made with an orange powder sorta like Tang, mixed with cream and tangerines. Yummy. We also played the Game of Life with his parents and pretty much hung around and did nothing all weekend. It was nice. Anyway, enough for now. Anyone have any thoughts about the election?? I figure that will be the topic of most conversations for a while, so why not join in. I could tell you who I want to win, but if you know me I think you know the answer to that anyway. Bush, of course.... :)...........NOT!!!

 | Talkers (0)