Monday, November 22, 2004

Ginger: 3 points.

"And as we wind on down the road,
Our shadows taller than our souls,
there walks a lady we all know,
who shines white light and wants to show,
how everything still turns to gold"

Yes, Ginger was right. It was Led Zeppelin of course, Stairway to Heaven. Shame on anyone who never heard this song. And thus round 1 of our fabulicious song-guessing contest is over. We only had one player, but that will not stop me from dragging this thing out to the bitter end. Oh, and technically the album is not "IV", it just doesn't have a name. At least that's how I understand it. But since the first three of their albums all got a number, I guess it makes it easier to just call it 4. Or you can verbalize those 4 sings that represent the band members or something. Anyway, I had some stuff I thought would be worth blogging this week, but I forgot. Big surprise. It just wasn't that important. I don't have a new song right now, but maybe tomorrow.

 | Talkers (0)