Thursday, December 16, 2004

Do you know the alphabet?

I've been wantin' to write something in German on here, but I never got around to it. Now I don't feel like it. Maybe next week, when I'm on Christmas break from the university. Christina and I were gonna work on her job applications, but now she's talking on the phone. I drank a third of a bottle of Spanish red wine we had left over. It was so so. I'm kinda figuring out which white wines I like, but the red ones are still somewhat of a mistiri. So nobody wants to guess the songs in the contest. I've been commenting on Ginger's blog, begging for her to participate, but I guess this thing is just too lame. Also I was hoping other people who read the comment might get interested, but no. Maybe I need to come up with two or three contestant to spice things up. Nonetheless, I have a new song, well, not yet, but let me look at my CDs and I'll be back in a jiffy. Aha, found a good one, something I've been wanting to put on here some time ago already:

"I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away.
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me"

Alright, I would write more, but now Christina's done and we have to work on some stuff. Sorry.

 | Talkers (0)