Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Clean your ears.

Yes indeedy, the sing-song-sing-along contest is back. In full effect, new and improved. Thanks to the space Geocities is offering for free, you will now guess songs from little song excerpts. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Well, it ain't! Also you can check out the current list of contest songs by clicking on a link I will provide after writing this post in the sidebar. Now don't expect nothing pretty, but it is much easier than handling the tables in Blogger. So here it is, the next song to guess in the contest, and the first to be guessed from actual sound, not just lyrics. It's gonna be so much more fun. I just hope this is not in violation of any copyright laws. If so, I apologize and kindly ask for permission to enjoy the music that I purchased with my readers, so that they may purchase the music they encountered here themselves. Heck, I should be getting money for the advertisement. So let's just call it even Mrs. Recordcompanyrepresentativeorlawyer. Just out of the goodness of my heart. I love you all. Can't say it enough.

 | Talkers (3)