Monday, April 25, 2005

Love letter.

Did you miss me? Cause I missed you. I know, I know, I'm sorry, but last week was very busy. We had three guests from the US. One of them was our friend Michelle who used to live in Indiana and moved back to Pennsylvania. She came with two of her friends and we had a pretty good time I think. I won't mention any negatives, just because I don't feel like it, and it would ruin the mood. Where was I? Oh yeah, missing you. While we were showing them Bremen, the Dom, Rathaus, Roland and Böttcherstrasse, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
We also went to the concentration camp Bergen-Belsen and looked at everything there and afterwards visited Celle. Yes, of course I could have called or something, just to let you know I was alright, but I think it doesn't hurt tzo act like adults. No no no, don't get all offended, like I said I thought about you the whole time. I promise. In Bremerhaven we looked at an old submarine and the North Sea. And then I took them back to Amsterdam, ate lunch there, and drove back home. Why didn't I write after they left? Well I started this here post, but then we went to visit little Collin in Mainz and couldn't finish. Oh, and he is so sweet. He turned 4 months yesterday and is already a lot bigger than when we first visited. Saturday we just hung out with Kelly while Steffen was pouring concrete for a patio-type thing outside with his brother. We ate Fleischwurst with the family that night and got up late the next morning. After a tasty lunch prepared by Kelly we took a walk, a pretty long one in my opinion but it was fun, ate ice-cream and made it home without getting rained on too much. Then it was time to head home already, which meant driving for me and sleeping for Christina.
Today I already washed some sheets and have another load of clothes in the washer. I need to work on some school stuff, but it's Monday. What? Oh now this is all funny for you. Well you know what, I really didn't miss you at all. There! And your feet smell like wet dog. Yeah, and, and...Hey, where're you going? I was getting mad at you, you can't just leave. This is serious! Ah, heck I was done anyway. No use in talking to you.
Tell you what, that internet is hard to please, can't do nothing right.

 | Talkers (0)