Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Why I like Janelle.

Despite the problems we had at first, I do like my car. She starts fine, uses little gas and is just what I need. The stereo isn't awesome, but does the job, even though my CD player is getting old. She's a '95 Opel Astra Caravan, and has not let me down, except for of course the initial difficulties, but that's all over now. When we moved from Trier, I had a whole bunch of stuff in her, that I never thought would fit, but it did. And I just love the fact that I have plenty of room for the things I need to transport. Like our closet, various furniture we have and on and on. Yet on Monday we couldn't fit something in. But no problem, the thing easily fitted on top, where she has these two rails for installing bike carriers and such. So we just strapped what we needed to transport (I won't bother explaining, it would take too long, but it was part of our bed and 140x200 cm large) on top and it was no problem. That's why I like her. So far I had no problems transporting any of the stuff I needed to transport.

 | Talkers (2)