Monday, May 23, 2005

Can anyone say crap?

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before, we HAD to go to Christoph's parent's house because his brother was having a going-away party (for those of you who don't know, the lucky duck gets to go to Zhuhai, a city near Hong Kong, for six months for his job). Anyway, I wasn't too happy about going to this party. Since it was a holiday weekend I was looking forward to going somewhere away from everybody for a few days. Oh well...since Christoph and his brother are soooo close (insert sarcastic voice here) and since HE told his parents we would pick them up from the airport on their way back from their vacation to Crete, we were pretty much obliged to attend.

Anyway, that day I was a little pissy, needless to say. But from me being pissy a very funny story evolved. Ok, let me set up the stage: At their house they have this old bathroom that they don't use anymore since they remodeled and we usually use it when we come to visit. This bathroom has two doors. One that leads to the hallway and the other to another little bedroom that is now used as an office/ironing room. Well, since we hadn't visited in a while and since no one uses this bathroom it really stinks in there. So I walked in while Christoph was trimming his beard and stated rather loudly, "It smells like f***ing crap in here!!" As soon as I said that I noticed that the door to the little bedroom was a little open and that his dad was sitting at the computer.... I felt really stupid and I am sure I turned red. Christoph and I just laughed and I was totally freaking happy that his dad doesn't know a word of English. :)

Now this is probably one of those stories that is only funny if you are there, but man I still laugh my butt off every time I think about this.

 | Talkers (1)