Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The missing link.

Yeah, it's time to do some serious linking here. Ever since my sister started going to the university in Bielefeld she has been working for the campus radio station. Well not working for pay really, but she is involved with it a lot. Doing interviews with bands and people and stuff. She is part of the music department there. Anyway, last weekend I asked her if they had a stream for the station, and they do! So today I am listening to their program. Of course any of the shows she works on are on at night, but I still get to enjoy their fine selection of music. Apart from an occasional dance song, it's pretty interesting and a good variety. So check it out y'all.
Okay, you are probably wondering, who our next neighbor of the month is going to be, and it's a tough competition. I can tell you that much. But here it is anyway: supersimbo. Alright, I'm hungry now. Listen to the radio. Oh wait, I almost forgot, you can find the songs they recently played by going here.

 | Talkers (2)