Monday, May 23, 2005

Breaking News

We will go live to our correspondent in Greene County, Indiana.
Thank you Christoph. I am here at the Linton Daily Citizen web site where, after a series of rumors, we finally get confirmation on what might be the biggest story of the last ten years. Numerous sources have verified these claims to be correct, even though no students agreed to go on the air, for fear of being called nerds of the nation. Apparently students at Eastern Greene Elementary have fun learning math.
I'm sorry, did I hear you right Christoph, students are reported to have fun learning math?
Yes, I that is correct Christoph, students are having fun at math.
Wow, that is quite unbelievable.
I think that is a sentiment we all share right now. Officials at the scene have not released much information besides the earlier conformation but as we have learned "[i]t's good for our older kids because they get to take the roll as teacher."
Yum. Well, I think that sums it up. Thanks for these breaking news.

 | Talkers (1)