Friday, January 14, 2005

I was mad first, but you know I can't be for long.

What the f-word? I thought I had made myself clear about the inevitabilititationess of commenting in my last post? You think I didn't see the counter went up but nobody commented? But, I am not here to fight. I am just disappointed. I mean, I'm trying to make this worthwhile for all of you, but I need your help with it.
Here is another cool feature that I came up with all by myself. C and C Lo will now feature the 'Neighbor of the Month'. You know how you can go to the 'next blog' using the blogger button at the top? This next blog always changes, so I figured, in a salute to our neighbors, I will link to a different blog each month, or whenever I deem appropriate, that I found by clicking said button. I will of course inform the owner of the blog about the honor bestowed upon them. Is bestowed the right word. I sure hope so. It sounds fancy doesn't it? Or maybe I should substitate it.
And one more thing. On Ginger's brother Wyatt's blog, I noticed his cool use of titles for links. At first I was like, whoa, what's that. So I checked the source code, and there it was. I tried it out, and it was just as simple as it appeared. Not knowing too much about HTML and PHP I thought it must be PHP at first, with a mouse-over function or something. But no, it's just a little attribute. So look forward to some easter eggs on our blog. It's so much fun to learn.

 | Talkers (0)