Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dear all...

Alright, alright, alright, instead of commenting on comments in the comments to each post, I will deal with your wonderful contributions in a separate post.
Alice, I do know what song it is, but I wanna hear your clues first.
Henric, my last and final guess would be welle:erdball, but I'm sick of looking any further, you won. Also, don't fight with Alice. And I did like the website, but only because sometimes I tell Christina that she was easy. But we all know the truth don't we?
The other stuff on there I didn't really like too much. But I don't feel like talking about stereotypes and such right now. Let me just quote Tori Amos ("Some of the most wonderful people are those who don't fit into boxes") and remark that that is one of the ignorantestest things I have ever heard. Why? You tell me. I don't like Tori Amois anyway.
Ginger, where is your clue as to what song you were referring to? I really don't know it.
Wyatt, I'm glad you had fun. I just can't believe the things I waste my time on these days. But at least every day is like Easter now.
Okay, that is basically all i had to say. Hope I didn't forget anything. Have a nice day. Oh, and check out that fishing site. It's pretty interesting.

 | Talkers (0)