Thursday, May 26, 2005

Another technological wonder

I noticed that on other people's blogs the title always links to the blog itself. But it didn't in ours. I checked the template and there seemed to be a link, but the page source wasn't showing it. I tried a few things, and now it's working. The problem were some ItemPage tags which I don't have the slightest clue what they are for. But without them, the title won't show up at all. But the anchor tag was weirdly spread over two such tags, so I just moved the anchor in between two ItemPage tags and voilá: It shows up correctly now. Further proof that you don't actually have to know html to be able to fiddle with web pages.
Okay, I know that was boring, but I feel obliged to announce all changes to the blog. I am ripping a song right now for using in the contest. It's a real good one, but I think most people will have to use Google to find out who it is. Did I say most people? No one even listened to the last snippet. I'm so sure. I just think it's so rude to come here and take advantage of the many benefits and the free words and amenities and not even listening to the song and guessing. Yeah, I'm talking to you.
I had something else I wanted to write about, it wasn't my sister giving me an unexpected shoutout over the radio, and it wasn't listening to an interview she did on there either. It was something cool, with lots of special effects, but my head has a hole in it. It also wasn't the computer I got through somebody Christina works with. It's used and not the newest, but way better than what I have now. No comparison. At all.
Alright, so let's just stick to the song. It's a only very short excerpt, but it's a rap song, so it should be enough. It's also one of my favorite lines from a song ever. So just clickety-click, listen and guess. Please.
Anything else? We are going camping this weekend. The weather is supposed to be warm, with slight chances of rain on Sunday. Alice is coming with us. Alright, I'm done for now.

 | Talkers (2)