Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm ready, promotion!

or Climbing the Ladder

Okay, it's not really a promotion, but I am now in charge of updating the German website of the company I do translations for. This basically means that I have to translate and put online texts about new products, general news and update menus and banners, buttons, etc. For that I have to go to the office once a week or so, sometimes less, sometimes more (not likely). It's not a big deal, but it means that I will be in personal contact with my boss more often, and have something steady to do, besides doing translations, which I have to do as they come in. You know what I'm trying to say? I also rode my bike out to the office, which took about 30 minutes, not riding too fast, but the roads were pretty empty, I still did get lots of red lights though. But it wasn't too bad. The advantages of living in a city without hills.
Anyway, I just wanted to bathe in the glory that is myself and let you know that I watched the Spongebob Squarepants movie. And I wasn't scared one bit, you bubble-blowing babies.

 | Talkers (4)