Thursday, June 08, 2006

Look out Aotearoa, here we come!

Ok, so I am going to finally make it official. Christoph and I will be heading for New Zealand on September 3, 2006. We both have our Visa and we will confirm and book our flights by tomorrow. We are both getting really excited. However, we have so much to do before we can leave. Get rid of all our stuff, get rid of our apartment, cancel all kinds of things, quit my job (the easiest thing to do by the way), pack and store our remaining things, plan stuff for when we arrive in New Zealand, buy the remaining stuff we need and a few other things that I am sure I am forgetting. Oh well, we have time, right? At least that is what we keep telling ourselves, but I am sure these next few months will fly by.

Next Wednesday I am heading to Malta for 5 days with all my colleagues on a company incentive trip. I can't wait to be in the sun and have a few days off. I'll try to keep you posted about how it went. This will be the first time that all of us are going on a trip together. Should be very interesting. :)

Tomorrow is the opening game of the World Cup. Germany vs. Costa Rica. We are having a little get together with the hip people I work with to grill out and watch the game. Go GERMANY go!

 | Talkers (4)