Thursday, May 04, 2006

M flipping A.

People, I'm finally done studying. I had my oral exams yesterday and Tuesday, passed them all, and can now officially write the letters M and A next to my name. Well, I don't have the papers to prove it yet, but you know what I'm trying to say. As you might have noticed, I haven't blogged a whole lot in the last month, and tomorrow we're going to Thailand for two weeks, so there probably won't be any posts during that time either. Of course I will have to find a real job when we get back, but I'm hoping something will work out with my current job. If not, any old thing will do because, and this is the third item as far as big news is concerned, we're planning to go to New Zealand in September to stay for a year with a work and travel visa. They call it the Working Holiday Scheme. There are just too many arguments for it to keep us from doing it.

Other than that I'm just a little exhausted from driving all over the country, which I will have to do again tomorrow. We're flying from Frankfurt, so it will be almost as far as going to Trier from Bremen, but we'll rest a little with Kelly in Mainz before heading to the airport. Christina is going all over the world this year anyway. She went to England to visit Alice last weekend, now we're going to Thailand and then she will go to Malta with the company in June or July or something. Must be nice.

Anyway, I have a bunch of bananas here that need my attention. The little ones are starting to act up. I guess that's what you get when you let them hang out with strawberries all day. I know I know, I should have listened, but it's too late now.

 | Talkers (2)