Thursday, March 17, 2005

Eating Choco Pops.

What the heck is UP? I'm finally back online and writing my first post from Bremen. So much has happened but I won't bore you with much. First of all, the song in the last post was by Bob Dylan and it was The Times They Are A-Changin'. I actually took those lyrics from bobdylan.com which is a really great site, especially since most 'official' sites suck. We also have a new Neighbor of the Month, so be sure to check that out as well. It was hard as hell to find one this time. The first blog was in Taiwanese and all I could see were question marks. Second one was in Italian, and i thought that will be no fun, and it went on like that. 13-year-old Japanese girl with a big grudge against everybody, but no commenting. Insurance advertising. And finally I came upon a worthy neighbor. Not as fun as the Weird Thing of the Day, which I still read regularly, but interesting none the less.
Alright, so we are moved in in Bremen, we have a phone and the 'internets' and I will send around e-mails with our new info soon. If you don't get one, just write me and I will send you another one. I actually just sent out the e-mail to everybody. Hope I didn't forget anyone.
My parents were so much help with the move and fixing up the place and all. Now we just gotta hang up some pictures and stuff and it's pretty much done. I had a hard time keeping Alice from doing so when she was here. I just kinda like to settle a little first and then hang up the stuff. It was nice having her here though. And I hope she didn't completely hate it. She got on my nerves a little sometimes, but I can handle that. I'm sure I annoyed her too. Alright, I said I would keep it short, so this is it for now. I have a sad post too, but it has to be on its own. You'll see. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments, and I'll answer.

 | Talkers (0)