Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bumblebees.

Have you noticed? We recommend another blog. This one's all about tattoos and has some awesome stuff on it. As I understand, the author is associated with this studio, and even though I usually prefer colored work, I find that blackwork absolutely amazing. And while the tattoo information and pictures on the internet are great and plenty, I think I need to see more tattoos in 'real life' before I could make a decision about what to get for myself. Maybe we can go to a convention in New Zealand. The thing is, that if I do get one, I wouldn't want something too small. But of course I also want the tattoo to be somewhat meaningful. I really think that a lot of the fish tattoos look amazing, especially the waves and stuff in the background, but I couldn't care less about fish. I wouldn't be comfortable getting that. Anyway, enough about this crap, it's going nowhere.

I also added another link to the ROCK section. This one leads to a site that records the results of internet auctions for vinyl records. If you like vinyl, you will enjoy this site. Well, or get frustrated at the high prices vinyl goes for these days. I don't have a huge selection, but it seems that I have come to a point where the things I'm interested in go for €30 or more. Much more in some cases. Like Bob Dylan's first Greatest Hits, which I would like to get the US edition of, including the poster please. I guess $50 is a realistic price and not that outrageous, unlike this 4 track Thai EP. Anyway, enough about that as well. Enjoy your new haircut.

 | Talkers (6)