Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Double prices.

If you look at our Thailand pictures from the relevant posts, you may notice that some of them are a little blurry. We thought this had to do with us using a wrong setting on accident. We have since come to the conclusion that this wasn't so. First of all, we are awesome picture-takers (I believe this is the technical term for it) and second of all, we only make mistakes once every 10 years. I made mine a week ago, and I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Suffice it to say I am short one pair of socks and that I will NOT go near that harmless-looking hamster again, that hangs out in front of our building on Mondays and Thursdays between 20 and 20.15 (that's 8 and 8.15 in the pm). Anyway, since we realized that it wasn't our legendary picture-taking skills that negatively impacted the recorded visual memories of our trips and adventures in this great big world, we decided we should make use of the warranty and have it checked out. Pretty smart if I may say so myself. And since we did this yesterday, and it takes about 2 weeks until it returns, I am not able to take any pictures of some of the contents of the packages we received in the mail today.

Would I have done so if the camera was here and working? Of course. Are you implying this is just some lame excuse? I thought you knew me better than that. I guess if there's one thing I can rely on, it's you letting me down. When will I learn? Anyway, you read right, we received packagesssss in the mail today. Pluralific! One was from Christina's mom, and included a much-needed battery-free flashlight (you know the ones that work with induction and that you have to shake), some pictures, classified legal papers, and a copy of the Weekly World News! I'm gonna read that tonight under the blanket, with the flashlight on.

The second was from our friends Brandi and Nathan, who just got married, and sent us some stuff from their wedding reception which we were unable to attend. It had a CD with it, and I know and like almost all the songs on it. That is to say, all the ones I know, I also like, and I know most of them. Congratulations again!

 | Talkers (2)