Friday, August 12, 2005

Act IV, Scene III: Putting the pieces together

Not much left to say, we head towards the hotel, check out the church right by it (with exposed calves), get our bags, go to the train station, buy train tickets, buy some water, get on the train, ride it to the airport, check in for our flight, wait, get on the plane, let it take us to the airport, get our luggage, pay the parking fee, get in our car, drive home, take our stuff up, go to sleep and wake up the next day. And that's it. While we're at it, I better find a neighbor for July real quick. Better late than never.
No way, the blog that showed up right away was Bible, etc., believe it or not. That ties in perfectly with the last scene. I knew there was a reason I waited so long. Congratulations!

UPDATE:
It appears that my comment at Bible etc., congratulating them as Neighbor of the Month, was deleted. That's the second time this has happened to me. I tried to see if they even visited from the Site Meter statistics, but it didn't look like it. I sure hope I didn't offend anyone. Do you think I did? Oh well, maybe August will bring friendlier neighbors.

 | Talkers (1)