Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Just a Jump to the Left...

...and then you fall out of a plaaaaayyayaaaane!

Simple really! So obviously we ended up going skydiving and it was AWESOME!!!! Just ask Christoph. Only wait just a little while because he looks a little green.

After I landed I went up to him to see how he liked it and he was totally on the verge of passing out. He was all green in the face and wasn't answering me. Then he passed out a little and had to lie down on the ground. Then he came to and was really queasy. I mean I felt a little queasy too, but nowhere near passing out. Apparently his harness was a little too tight and was pinching a main vein in his leg and his tandem master was spiralling down a lot too. My jump was pretty calm and AMAZING. Christoph even got to help control the parachute a little. We had great views over Lake Taupo and the mountains and everything. The sky was clear blue and we had the most perfect weather for jumping. We wanted to go yesterday but it was too windy so we couldn't. So instead of going on my birthday we went on Friday the 13th. Even better and scarier, huh? :)

We got an exit picture of me but the one of Christoph didn't take. We also got a DVD of parts of the experience. So here without further ado and for your viewing pleasure: me about to jump out of a plane at 12000 feet above Lake Taupo!!!


The glasses and hat make me look so sexy that I almost asked if I could keep them...NOT!

 | Talkers (7)