Monday, June 27, 2005

The interlude

Before I post more about Rome, it's time to reveal the Neighbor of the Month for June. The winner is forthnights. Even though I originally planned to announce the Neighbor of the Month at the beginning of each month, it has now turned out to be more towards the end. Is it laziness? Of course not, I'm just, eh, you know, hmmm, trying to, well, aha: I'm using as much time as I deem necessary in the given month, to give the contestants (who don't know who they are of course) a chance to proove themselves. I'm so proud for coming up, I mean deciding to implement this mode of operation.

Little update here: I have decided to include my profile and put some content in it as well. The link is in the sidebar, right by my name. I also found out that using a div tag instead of paragraphs works better in posts like the one about my vanishing childhood neighborhood. I also noticed some spelling mistakes that I won't bother correcting. And Blogger now allows incorporating images without having to use outside services. That will be much easier than what I have been doing.

 | Talkers (3)