Saturday, September 13, 2008

Leaders of the Poo School

When I came home from work on Tuesday I couldn't connect to the Internet. I checked a couple of things and couldn't find the problem, so I tried calling our provider, but there was no dial tone. And since our phone and internet provider are the same, they committed to restoring service by Friday, which they did. That's still 4 days without. Anyway, if you read the comments to the last post, you already know that Bo Snagley has eaten a plate of dried ladybugs which officially makes him a level 7 wizard, and he thinks it's a big deal. Level 6 and 7 are relics of the old academy standard, and were only retained to appease a handful of senior councilmen. So usually you have to do something silly and they just let you advance. Oh well, it makes him happy I guess.

Who knows that song by Lil Wayne with Jay-Z in it where Wayne talks about the seasons hating on him and the refrain has some singing "Hey Mr. Carter tell me where have you been" or something to that effect? Whoever knows it, raise your hand. Don't be ashamed, it's ok. If you haven't already noticed this do me a favor next time you hear that song (You can say it was on the radio, I won't double-check and spare you some embarrassment): Pay particular attention to Wayne's voice. Now is it me, or does he record his raps while squeezing out a number two in the bathroom? Further proof is this line: "I flush 'em, and watch 'em go down the drain quick". (Got that off of The Original Hip-Hop Lyrics Archive, and the song is called "Mr. Carter", by the way). As we learned in Biz Markies's Toilet Stool Rap, writing raps on the toilet is nothing new, but building your flow on top of that has got to be ground-breaking.

We watched "Burn After Reading" and it was hilarious.

Labels: , ,

 | Talkers (1)