Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Christina who?

Hey, it's me guys....don't you remember me? Guess I need to start writing more, huh?

This Friday Christoph and I will be heading to the good ol' USA for four weeks. I am so excited about going on vacation for so long (one of the many advantages of working in Germany). We have a few things planned but most of all we are just going to relax. I can't wait!!! I just need to relax for a while.

Plus, Fall is my absolute favorite season! I am really looking forward to seeing the pretty foliage that Indiana has to offer, smelling the fresh autumn air and seeing my family again. It has been over a year now since I have seen them and I can't wait to see how much my little brother has grown. I am sure it will make me sad. :(

Ok, two more days of work. I think I can make it. I think I can...

 | Talkers (4)