Tuesday, April 03, 2007

On the road again

Alright, so we're done with working in Wanaka, got our WOF for the van, which included some rust repairs we rather not have had to do, and before really heading off we're doing one more walk tomorrow. Up to Roy's Peak.

We went to a recycling center here in Wanaka and got some cool books. One of them was Muhammad Ali's autobiography, which I highly recommend to everyone. And while I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, it is good to understand his point of view and I finally learned a lot about one of the greatest athletes of our time.

Well, I wish I could make this a little less boring, but I really don't know what to write about at the moment. Just wait until our next great adventure. You know it'll blow your mind like nothing before. As usual.

 | Talkers (2)